Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: A fantastic box... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Malgaroli
Ireland
flag msg tools
... with a few quirks.
I received only two wooden rockslides, but there's an unknown "purple treasure chest" (which could be used as the missing rockslide, btw).
Also the punchcards seem to have lost the fire giant token... (only found the troll and the ogre).

Besides these little issues, it's probably one of the best boxes I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you take a photo of the weird tokens?

There is no fire giant token. The tokens are for the Knight's solo game and the Fire Giant never needs a token. You use the red piece to show their strength in the Goblin tribe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lmollea wrote:
Also the punchcards seem to have lost the fire giant token... (only found the troll and the ogre).

The Fire Giant did have a token in an earlier print-n-play version, but it didn't make the cut for the final game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Malgaroli
Ireland
flag msg tools
GreenM wrote:
Can you take a photo of the weird tokens?

There is no fire giant token. The tokens are for the Knight's solo game and the Fire Giant never needs a token. You use the red piece to show their strength in the Goblin tribe.

Have a look
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx4B56L0kVnPd2ctZlNIaVJoWm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat!

You got the super rare SUPER CHEST PROMO. I'd get that up on ebay.

Actually I am pretty perplexed by this but perhaps you can say the rockslide is half of a boar that was buried in the Cave by insane Dwarf Wizards? I would say Dwarf Wizard but I think more than one Dwarf Wizard would be required to pull off such a feat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you really want I could send you a new rockslide, just contact vastthegame@gmail.com with your address and a description of the problem and Big Louis (I mean Caryl) will help you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Malgaroli
Ireland
flag msg tools
GreenM wrote:
If you really want I could send you a new rockslide, just contact vastthegame@gmail.com with your address and a description of the problem and Big Louis (I mean Caryl) will help you.

Nah, don't worry, won't put you through an international shipping just for this.
Beside, it's a rare error of production like a wrong stamps in the early 1900. Might be sought by collectors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.