Subject: Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Thirteen-time World Champion Green Bay Packers!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the silly decision of pre-ordering a number of games immediately after GenCon. My CSI order is now on hold awaiting the release of The Last Friday.

I've been scouring their social media pages, but haven't been able to find any information about a release date.

Has anyone heard anything other than Aug/Sep?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to find a date at Great Board Games. They say August 26th.

Not sure how accurate the date is. Like whether they update their page if they get new information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was just a review put up at Opinionated Gamers. They say it will be published the last friday of the month. That's today. *fingers crossed*

https://opinionatedgamers.com/2016/08/26/the-last-friday-gam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W.
United States
Harrisonville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote the review. Not sure when the game comes out, although it'll be soon. What I meant was that my review was being published on the last Friday of the month1 Sorry about that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, thanks for clearing that up!

I enjoyed reading your review and thoughts on the game. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Martin
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
On Gamenerds.com, its stating a 9/15th release date. Don't know how accurate that would be, but its the only place that I found that had a date. Everyone else is keeping it vague with Aug/Sept release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Loewen
United States
Newburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market updated the estimated release date as October and Cardhaus now has it as October 31.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Martin
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
I was hoping to have it by then for obvious reasons. Also hope they are fixing the mis-
cut from the first prints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brutal. In the weeks I've been waiting I've had two rare game nights with exactly eight players. Prime Captain Sonar opportunity wasted as my copy sits in a bin waiting to be shipped

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
United States
Lake Elmo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Noticed this at Cardhaus today as well, disappointed!

Captain sonar, estoril, dragon flagon... See you all in November my friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mb
theSlex wrote:
Brutal. In the weeks I've been waiting I've had two rare game nights with exactly eight players. Prime Captain Sonar opportunity wasted as my copy sits in a bin waiting to be shipped

Just in case you aren't aware, if you contact CoolStuff, they will put this game in a separate order so that the rest of your things will ship.

You'd have to pay shipping on it unless you put aside enough items to make the free shipping minimum, but at least you'd get your other games. But at least there is a choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On September 6 in a comment on their FB page, they claimed an end of September official release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Probably each Campers will have own copy of Last Friday in time for Halloween.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lukeheineman99 wrote:
On September 6 in a comment on their FB page, they claimed an end of September official release.

As an update, on September 14th in a comment on the game's official Facebook page, they claimed "October, in time for Halloween ;-)" as a street date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Pugh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
"We wait the game from factory " was their response to a post on September 21 expressing concern for the delays.

I hope they can get it out soon. I want it for a Hallowe'en cottage trip the weekend before Hallowe'en. I can't imagine I'd keep my preorder if they don't make it on time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Silvers
United States
adairville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they have some information soon. I don't plan to wait too much longer. Don't want it to hold up my Arkham Horror: The Card Game pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Pugh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
jsilvrs wrote:
I hope they have some information soon. I don't plan to wait too much longer. Don't want it to hold up my Arkham Horror: The Card Game pre-order.

I need to stop reading their Facebook page because it just disappoints me each time I read it. Last comment on release was "In store around halloween ;-)"

"Around" Halloween could mean November. They are very good about answering everyone's questions on Facebook, but never seem to offer any meaningful information. I'm not getting my hopes up for playing this on Halloween, that's for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My recent communication with Ares indicates that they believe Last Friday will be in US stores mid-November, just in time for Thankskilling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Johnson Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShaneXtopher wrote:
My recent communication with Ares indicates that they believe Last Friday will be in US stores mid-November, just in time for Thankskilling.

Depends on how big the "mid" is concerned?

Technically, Nov. 29th is between the 1st and the 30th therefore still being in the middle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin "Coop" Cooper
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
Just Coop.
badge
What?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was *really* hoping to get my hands on it before BGG.CON... I guess now my hope is that Ares has copies at the con. I just assume my CSI pre-order will ship 11/16 so it will be the worst of all worlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo, Ares just posted a press release!

http://www.aresgames.eu/17655

"After a long wait, the survival horror game Last Friday arrived in Ares Games' warehouse right on October 31st, and is now shipping to distributors. The game will begin to hit stores in the US on November, 15th, and in the following weeks the English edition will become also available in other regions."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin "Coop" Cooper
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
Just Coop.
badge
What?
mbmbmbmbmb
coopasonic wrote:
I was *really* hoping to get my hands on it before BGG.CON... I guess now my hope is that Ares has copies at the con. I just assume my CSI pre-order will ship 11/16 so it will be the worst of all worlds.

It's like I could see the future.

yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Martin
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Just got confirmation from Miniture Market that my copied shipped from them earlier today. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Schmidt
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moses0 wrote:
Just got confirmation from Miniture Market that my copied shipped from them earlier today. Yay!

CSI pre-orders have shipped as well. Can't wait to get this to the table next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.