Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally speaking I understand that the tainting of Monarch City is not allowed from the base game. However, when the Shaman rolls a die and gets an odd number and his target location is Monarch City, does Monarch city become tainted in this case? If so, would you have to discard a purple card to heal it? Thematically it seams that Monarch City is a holy place and is never tainted. Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Inns and Monarch City require purple cards to put out fire, so it would make sense to me that Monarch City could be tainted and cured with purple cards. It's a big enough location that it could probably endure a tainted district (or perhaps the lands around the city are blighted).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

It would be a desperate decision for the Shaman to target Monarch City, but if he does he could put a Taint token on the location and a SPecial (purple) cards required to heal it, or a specal Hero ability.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

It would be a desperate decision for the Shaman to target Monarch City, but if he does he could put a Taint token on the location and a SPecial (purple) cards required to heal it, or a specal Hero ability.

Richard

soblue Sadly, I had a gut feeling this would be the answer! Thanks! The game is awesome. Love playing it and all the dragon stuff is more than I could have hoped for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.