Subject: North Carolina Trades! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dillon Lloyd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hi!
I was just looking around and there does not seem to be a thread about local trades in North Carolina. I just think it would be much easier to trade without dealing with shipping and all that. I am looking for people to trade with and I am open to any kinda offers for any of my games. I am just hoping that this can be a place to get some local people together and trading games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what you do:

Click on "my geek" and then trades

Click on Custom search

Go to the third column and click on North Carolina, then search.

That should give you all the direct matches for people in North Carolina.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

As near as I can tell, I'm far and away the most active and interested game trader in North Carolina, and have been able to arrange some very nice no-shipping trades.

Be sure to enter your city in your profile so that when folks run the Trade Manager and see your name pop up, they might be more interested if they see that you're nearby.

I don't see any matches between us right now, but something may work out later as our trade lists change, and I'm always watching for trades with gamers that I pass as I travel, not just in my immediate area.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.