Star Wars: Destiny» Forums » General

Subject: How are you supposed to get the needed dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Noyb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I understand the characters and items in the starters come with their dice, so no problems there. The boosters come with 5 cards and a single die. It seems like I'll collect a lot of characters with no dice to go with them. This makes those cards useless.

They should have went with the Dice Masters approach; 2 cards and 2 dice per booster. I'd much rather have 3 less cards and have a die for every card.

Am I the only one worried about not having enough dice for each character and/or not even having any dice for some characters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only characters, and attachments need a die. Other types of cards (events for example) do not need one.

What is more, cards have a die associated to them if and only if they are rare. In a booster you get exactly one rare and its matching die, so you wont have any problems of having a card but not the die (and vice versa).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you!
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Nushura said, you need not worry. Not all cards have a die associated with them, but the ones that do will always come with their matching die in the same booster pack you pulled that card in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Accident Gamer
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Some support cards also have dice I believe. (Bb-8)

Rares and Legendary are the only cards that have dice, and you only get 1 of those per pack, along with its die.

Commons (3) and uncommon (1) do not have dice so those make up the other 4 cards in the pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.