Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can both players choose to mutually end the battle? I can't find any rules for it in the rule book. Do both players have to keep fleeing until one of them wins the roll off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall players are able to come to an amicable agreement during battle through whatever means necessary. They can garner trade agreements, etc., or if the battle is simply going on too long and danger is afoot. That said, I'm not near the rulebook, so my memory might be off. I'd still suggest playing that way, though, as constant contested rolls or searching for the escape card when both players are not looking to kill each other just screams sadness!

I'd further the assumption that when the Trinity card forcing combat pops up, it would be to the death or a legitimate (non-parlay) escape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teel McClanahan
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
(Sorry for replying a month later; just now poking around for rules clarifications & saw the question.)

Luckily, this is actually explicitly answered in the FAQs:

Quote:
What if I'm in battle and both my enemy and I compromise to end battle? Even if you do this, one person will technically have to flee (you don't have to do a dice roll if it's a compromise). The one who is fleeing will return to Quest Mode First.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.