Empires in America (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Differences 1st to 2nd edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAMBITO
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. Anyone knows if there is any difference regarding rules between first and second edition ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fernandocalahorro wrote:
Hello. Anyone knows if there is any difference regarding rules between first and second edition ?

Thanks

There has been rule changes and the expansion from first edition is now included in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
fernandocalahorro wrote:

Thanks

There has been rule changes and the expansion from first edition is now included in the game.

To elaborate: I don't know what the changes are, I just know that there are changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked the same earlier.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1533409/what-are-changes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One difference, though it had no affect to play balance, is that the Detroit space has been relocated from central Canada to where it should be. I was a play tester for 2nd ed. and while I can't enumerate each and every change, I feel that 2nd ed. is better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.