I see on Iello Website that list :

19 Monster cards
28 tiles
8 player aids
5 Success cards
1 Health Point board
1 Dragon token
1 rulebook

What's the Dragon token ? Did I miss an information or is that a secret feature for the release ?

Thank you !

PS : The Health Point board can be useful (particularly with the Ninja's Smoke Bomb that can discard an HP tile). Before I see that, I think on that solution : using one d20 (beside the Hero tile) and two d6 (under the two HP tiles). It is easy to gain or lose life and to discard the right tile at the right moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
Media & Public Relations at IELLO France
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alflex wrote:
What's the Dragon token ?
It's just a cute little token used to keep track of the HP on the board you mention in you PS…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
Mattintheweb wrote:
Alflex wrote:
What's the Dragon token ?
It's just a cute little token used to keep track of the HP on the board you mention in you PS…

Oooh, that makes sense ! Thank you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I was more intrigued as to why there are 8 player aid cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MontyMooMan wrote:

I hope there are 4 with the new heros on it and 4 with the old ones (updated for the new monsters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MontyMooMan wrote:
4 with the Normal Monsters, 4 with the Special Monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Williamson
msg tools
My question is about the conflicting amount of monsters. There are 19 in all, 13 are from base, which leaves 6 more. In that video they show 6, werewolf, count, fairy, cube, shapeshifter & chest. But you guys have also said, mimic, ally... So what are the 6 monsters? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
night0205 wrote:
My question is about the conflicting amount of monsters. There are 19 in all, 13 are from base, which leaves 6 more. In that video they show 6, werewolf, count, fairy, cube, shapeshifter & chest. But you guys have also said, mimic, ally... So what are the 6 monsters? Thanks.

I think the Mimic is the chest and the Ally is the Werewolf from the video.
The Mimic "disguises" himself as a chest, but is in fact a monster. The werewolf was the one who looked kinda friendly and showed in a direction somehow i think, so he could be the ally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually 6 Special Monsters: the Mimic, the Blob, the High Vampire, the Changeling, the Fairy and the Werewolf (The 2 latter are allies, whose effect benefits to the Hero).
You'll play with only 2 in each game (the same for all the rounds).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HelloIm Mazmo
msg tools
This will look like an odd question but...

Is this better than the original, I mean i'm on the fence for buying the original Welcome to the Dungeon, and I don't know if I should wait or no....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the look of it I would say go for the new one. The game is essentially the same and you get some extra options. The health bar is handy since often people lose their train of thought and forget how many hit points they have left.

As long as both can fit into one box I will get the new one as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
MontyMooMan wrote:

I don't think that the two games will fit well in one box. But if you have a layout, I'm interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Back is a standalone, but the Heroes in it are a lot trickier than those in the first game: we recommend playing with them only if you're already familiar with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alflex wrote:
MontyMooMan wrote:

I don't think that the two games will fit well in one box. But if you have a layout, I'm interested

I think I could get 6 of the heros on their side in one half of the box and the remaining 2 flat on the other. That should leave enough space for the cards and maybe the health bar.

It would help if the new box is a few millimeters deeper but most likely it is exactly the same as the current one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MontyMooMan wrote:
It would help if the new box is a few millimeters deeper but most likely it is exactly the same as the current one.
It will be the same as the rest of our Mini Games series indeed. You know, for manufacturing, transporting, storing, selling reasons…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Bitsch
France
flag msg tools
MontyMooMan wrote:
I think I could get 6 of the heros on their side in one half of the box and the remaining 2 flat on the other. That should leave enough space for the cards and maybe the health bar.

You were right

Two things :
* I didn't include the Monsters of WttD (I only use the WBttd's Monsters)
* The box don't close perfectly (2~3mm, due to the Health Point board and Rulebook)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.