Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
We're learning the game playing two player and the two following questions have come up ...

1. Eight (starting) buildings are displayed for building at the start of the game. If I build one of them, when is that empty building spot filled from the card pile of buildings? Immediately or only during the settlement phase?

2. When you take your "workers" (the prior and two lay monks) back into your hand at the start of a turn when you have none available, do they all come back, or do only the two lay monks return? I understand in the final round that only the prior comes back.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
We're learning the game playing two player and the two following questions have come up ...

1. Eight (starting) buildings are displayed for building at the start of the game. If I build one of them, when is that empty building spot filled from the card pile of buildings? Immediately or only during the settlement phase?

Only during the settlement phase.

Quote:
2. When you take your "workers" (the prior and two lay monks) back into your hand at the start of a turn when you have none available, do they all come back, or do only the two lay monks return? I understand in the final round that only the prior comes back.

Thanks.

They all come back. A key part of the game is having your Prior available when you build a new building, so you can use it immediately upon building it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Grant, that was quick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.