BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [CAN][woodforsheep] Some stuff on Clearance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sidney S
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi there,

Just wanted to share that there's a decent clearance sale happening at Wood for Sheep: https://www.woodforsheep.ca/collections/types?q=Clearance

I just got my copy of Kings of Air and Steam for $30.45 before tax.

Also saw Clash of Cultures, Civilization and Merchant of Venus there as well.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wellman
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Wow; Polis at ~$40 CAD is a fantastic deal. Too bad I just bought it last week cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up! Lots of good pick ups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard of this place, but thank you, thank you, thank you. They had a copy of Civilization: Wisdom and Warfare on clearance. I haven't been able to find this expansion anywhere. Shipping was as much as the game, but it's worth it. lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sidney S
Canada
flag msg tools
texascpa wrote:
Never heard of this place, but thank you, thank you, thank you. They had a copy of Civilization: Wisdom and Warfare on clearance. I haven't been able to find this expansion anywhere. Shipping was as much as the game, but it's worth it. lol.

Sharing is caring. =)

How long does it take to play that game??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
salsaking wrote:
Hi there,

Just wanted to share that there's a decent clearance sale happening at Wood for Sheep: https://www.woodforsheep.ca/collections/types?q=Clearance

Have fun!

Out of those games 'cept Civil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salsaking wrote:
texascpa wrote:

Sharing is caring. =)

I've played once with five players (base game plus Fame and Fortune expansion), but had to wrap it up with about 4-5 turns left before a winner was declared. Instruction took an hour itself. Gameplay was about 2.5 hours. Probably would have lasted another 1-1.5 hours. I was on track to winning through Technology, but I was also leading in Culture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sidney S
Canada
flag msg tools
Oiler1 wrote:
salsaking wrote:
Hi there,

Have fun!

Out of those games 'cept Civil.

Wow, must be bgg effect - was available last I looked. =P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sidney S
Canada
flag msg tools
texascpa wrote:
salsaking wrote:
texascpa wrote:

Sharing is caring. =)

I've played once with five players (base game plus Fame and Fortune expansion), but had to wrap it up with about 4-5 turns left before a winner was declared. Instruction took an hour itself. Gameplay was about 2.5 hours. Probably would have lasted another 1-1.5 hours. I was on track to winning through Technology, but I was also leading in Culture.

Sounds like an intense investment........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.