GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 127.79
47.7% of Goal | left
In some of the reviews I read of the game, it sounded like the starting setup can accidentally grant certain players a more beneficial setup than others. You might try this alternate setup method:
1) Divide out an equal number of city disks that you will be playing with to each player.
2) Give each player one house.
3) Each player may either position their starting house or they may choose to keep one disk.
4) Pass all disks which were not kept to the left.
5) GOTO 3 until all houses are placed and disks kept.
- Last edited Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:19 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:19 pm
I don't remember the rules well enough to guess how it would work out but from what I do remember, this sounds like it has potential. I've been wanting to play this again. I'll try to remember to try this variant next time I get it to the table.
Have you tried it?