Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Sullivan
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The most recent podcast of NPR's Ask Me Another had a contestant that described himself as a boardgame fan. The host asked him to name a boardgame that "nobody" had heard of and he mentioned Power Grid! Nobody indeed.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TuringTest wrote:
The most recent podcast of NPR's Ask Me Another had a contestant that described himself as a boardgame fan. The host asked him to name a boardgame that "nobody" had heard of and he mentioned Power Grid! Nobody indeed.

Richard

Well, to be fair, other than only about 45k owners...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TuringTest wrote:

In fairness, the request to name a boardgame that "nobody" had heard of seems unfairly unanswerable. If the contestant names a game, then the contestant himself evidently has heard of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cornell
United States
Corunna
Michigan
flag msg tools
Stikfas Animate Better Than Legos!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet "nobody" in the studio had heard of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.