GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 88.2

5,780 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.4% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

saul oliveira
msg tools
Hi everyone:
CardHaus just told me the restock they have now of MK and expansions are from the reprint WK is releasing now.

Has anyone of you received it?. Did you check the components looking for the issues they had in the past? Most of it SoT I suppose.

Best regards
Saul
Spain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Lin
msg tools
Good News,my order in funagain become available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Herrick
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I got this from Cardhaus yesterday, I haven't noticed any problems with the print quality but I'd have to take a closer look to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saul oliveira
msg tools
SirDingleberry wrote:
I got this from Cardhaus yesterday, I haven't noticed any problems with the print quality but I'd have to take a closer look to be sure.

You got Lost Legion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Herrick
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Yes, let me know what you want me to check out regarding print quality and I'll take a closer look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saul oliveira
msg tools
As long as I know the back of the cards can be slightly different in hue and the map tiles have color and size differences, comparing to the base game.

In Krang apparently the character card have the wrong back.

In Shades of Tezla tokens are different in hue and size, and cards apparently slightly different size and, by the way, the character figure is very different from the artwork and, by the way too, wizkids have the same figure with heroclix base assigned to another character of another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Herrick
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Well, no issues here -- the card and tile colors and sizes all match my base game purchased in late 2015.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Guys,

I bought my game in September of 2014 and I just opened the boxes I received from Card Haus.

The backing on the tokens are a different hue. Most notably are the green, which is a more faded look, and the red tokens. They seem faded to me.

I bet though once I mix them together I won't notice them much at all.

The card backs look OK and the feel of the cards are near perfect. I'm not 100% sure I will sleeve this game yet but if I start to notice a difference I will go ahead and do it.

Over all it looks like its a good expansion. Now its time to learn the new rules that were put into this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saul oliveira
msg tools
Non of you have purchased base game and a expansion now, haven't you?
Could be good to now if they can maintain consistency with materials printed at the same time; assuming what CardHaus has now is all material from the printing they did this summer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maokai
msg tools
Richard, can you tell me please which print is the latest one? You can identify it by check the back of the box. There is a barcode that looks like so:
739W091515

(so the printing happen in 09.15.2015).
Just want to make sure the order I'm doing is indeed the latest print.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.