GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 113.92
43.9% of Goal | left
1) If units from different empires are in one of the HEll area have only a combat of 1. Does it mean that these units cannot leave HEll via move action since no one have permission?
2) When I use a Move action, I can only move Kylerela to adjacent sea area?
ie: Move from Sea of Fog to Brown sea.
Does both of its Docks have to be “connects” onto a Sea crossing arrow’s origin spot?
ie: Can I dock Brithos to Altinela? The space is too tight.
ie: Can I dock Gate of Dawn to Elf Jungle since both have no Sea crossing arrow?
ie: Can I dock Vithela to Elf Jungle since only one have no Sea crossing arrow?
3) During Combat, Attacker Routs first on a dispute. Mean he choose his unit to be Rout and retreats them to the adjacent Area of defender choice. Correct?
4) The Glorantha Boost back in effect after Chaos Rift close?
5) What is the purpose of turning thr card face down for The Catastrophe Gift when the Chaos Rift closes,
6) Sky Gift Noblesse Oblige (Power phase) remove both your
Great Decree Gifts from your empire sheet and earn 1 VP and 2 Runes.
Those Hero quests maybe performed again, which re-earns those Gifts.
If I take this Gift as a Great Decree Hero quest. Then I remove the Gift during the power phase. I assume that I can repeat this process every turn?
7) Why is there a cost for Sun god on the Empire sheet?
8) If a Storm Temple is at Enmal, I assume that storm units can skip skydome to move my unit to Altinela?
9) Sun God Special Ability Dawn (ongoing) when Sun God moves to an Area outside of Hell, all your units in all Areas can Move.
I assume those units that move from the Sun god area can move an additional area due to this ability?
10)Chaos Heroquest: A Battle occurs in which two Kills are incurred.
It doesn't need Chaos to involve in this battle right?
- Last edited Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:19 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 am
2) No, you can move it to any Sea Area
3) I'm not sure, but Sandy said it didn't have to be an exact fit
5) Good question!
7) Because some rules trigger based on the cost of a unit
9) No, movement is simultaneous. Basically, as the God moves, so too can his units. They can't get a double-move out of it.
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
The two unanswered questions
Kylerela does not have to have both its docks touch a crossing arrow. One will do.
Catastrophe gets turned face down as a convenience to Chaos - when poring over their Gifts to see which one they have or want to use, they can skip over that one.
The confusing part about The Catastrophe wording in the PnP is that by itself, the gift does nothing. The actual effects are written on the heroquest and in the chaos rift struggle rules. So flipping it over really does not make much of a difference.
The wording could be easily shifted to the gift like such:
-Heroquest: The Spike shatter, take The Catastrophe gift. The Catastrophe cannot be taken as a reward for any other heroquest.
-The Catastrophe (council phase): Draw a rune when you get this gift. As long as the Chaos Rift is open, draw a rune at the beginning of the Chaos Rift segment. When the Rift close, flip that gift over. You may only take this gift when the Spike shatter.
- Last edited Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:59 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:42 am
Yes, Catastrophe would be easier to understand with an additional sentence such as "as long as the Chaos Rift is open, take a Rune at each Council phase"