GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 110.9
43.1% of Goal | left
Is there a template and a step-by-step guide on how to re-theme Welcome to the Dungeon? I want to do a Don't Starve re-theme for my little brother.
If there is a template I could use and follow, could someone please point me to it?
I don't have templates, but for the Binding of Isaac re-theme, I used paint.net and openoffice
1) I made a first picture with paint.net with the perfect size of the sleeves I had. It was the base of each card.
2) I was searching for ressources :
- background and characters pictures (game's wiki)
- font of the game (for the texts)
3) I use the base picture and add layers with paint.net : one for the background, one for the character, one for the text...
4) I made a document file with openoffice in which each card had the good size.
Hope it can help !
- Last edited Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:32 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:28 am
Thanks for the info! I think I can go forward with these steps.
Your re-theme was fantastic, btw. Great job