Subject: Mesmerist Clean up effect rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AY Ronny
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mesmerist
Clean up step: Return the chosen staff member. You may not choose that staff member again.

Does it mean I cannot choose that staff member again for the rest of the game?

If another player gains control of my Mesmerist, does that Mesmerist 'forgets' who he chose before?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris capasso
msg tools
You cannot choose that staff member for the rest of the game.

If someone else take your mesmerist, they also can not take that staff member. It would not be considered a new object, it stays on the field throughout the entire process of being moved. Thus, it remembers which staff members have been chosen.

If it gets discarded and replayed, I believe you can select the same staff member again, as far as my knowledge of the game dictates.

I'm pretty certain of these answers but you can wait for a dev response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris has it correct: The same staff member cannot be chosen for the remainder of the game. However, if the Mesmerist leaves play (discarded or buried), and is later re-introduced, it's considered a new staff member and the limitations are started fresh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.