Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Respondents for research survey on a local board game cafe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leos Ng
msg tools
Hi I am a student from SIM university (UniSIM) currently doing a undergraduate programme, Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Visual Communication with Business. My current module, Design Research, require me to do a study on a Brand and individual customers perceptions and behavior towards the Brand.

For this study, I have chosen a local board game cafe, The Mind Cafe. The purpose of this survey is to find out about the respondent's perception and interest of board games and cafe culture in general.

This survey are split into 4 sections and will take about 15 minutes to complete. Privacy will be respected, and all data collected will only be use for this specific research study.

For the last part concerning the shop itself, it's alright if you never visited it, any information from the first 3 sections will still be very helpful

The survey is in the link below

https://goo.gl/forms/LX6bCuvSoBZI6alW2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to find the forum for your local guild and post there too (if you haven't already). You would likely get more respondents who have been to the cafe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leos Ng
msg tools
Yup I did

But I figure it will be interesting for my research study to see how the fans from the rest of the world will respond too. Sort of got infected by my lecturer's curiosity bug ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.