3 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Heroes in real life rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Katja Koerber
Germany
flag msg tools
Is there a list to compate the minis with "real" figures from movies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw an old one online somewhere that posp up easy enough with a quick google search. It only has the characters from the original game and KS exclusives though, none of the new stuff. It always bothered me too that they had Montoya's reference wrong as well. For some reason they linked him to Ramirez from the Highlander movies (Sean Connery), which while he is an awesome character is incorrect. Even the quote on Montoya's card proves that he is pulled from Inigo Montoya from Princess Bride.

Here's that list by the way:
http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?58301

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
I saw an old one online somewhere that posp up easy enough with a quick google search. It only has the characters from the original game and KS exclusives though, none of the new stuff. It always bothered me too that they had Montoya's reference wrong as well. For some reason they linked him to Ramirez from the Highlander movies (Sean Connery), which while he is an awesome character is incorrect. Even the quote on Montoya's card proves that he is pulled from Inigo Montoya from Princess Bride.

Here's that list by the way:
http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?58301

Montoya is a bit of both. Visually, he is Ramirez, the fluff and name clearly is inigo Montoya.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.