Watson & Holmes: From the Diaries of 221B» Forums » General

Subject: Any Updates on US Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Subject says it all. Anyone know anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I asked this question back in May and I got a response saying Q4 of this year. I'm looking forward to this game so getting another reply for confirmation from the publisher or creator would be extremely reassuring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually get tired of waiting for US releases. You pre-order, then keep getting promises that the game "will be available soon". The sellers keep putting off the expected date. "Will be available in April", [then May, the July, then August, then expected by October, etc.] With this particular game I got on line,found a store in London England that had it in stock, and my total cost, including shipping, was $59.95. I ordered it, it arrived two weeks later, and I have been playing it and enjoying it since January. Meanwhile, 7 months later, people are still asking when this game will be available in the States. I recommend paying a few extra dollars and start enjoying it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Inouye

Chico
California
msg tools
Bought it a few months back from GamesQuest in the UK. It was about $45 after shipping from the UK to California, worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.