49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Penn: I think Trump doesn't really have strong convictions in sense of right and wrong... he's not really smart like presidents are smart. ... He's kinda likable but I don't want him to be president. ... I'm not sure you want a president who's taking shots at carny performers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seriously, what the fuck happened to you? You have reached the level of just fucking spamming this forum with your deranged hatred for Trump. The only person left who even cares is that creep jmilum who is busy posting his own obsessively unhealthy Trump threads when he's not reading and thumbing yours.

Do you two freaks also Skype in the nude together and post these threads simultaneously? Because it's perverse enough for that level of disgusting creepiness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fact that Penn Jillette doesn't like him makes Trump a more attractive candidate, not much mind you, and the baseli e is still below any candidate in memory, but more attractive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
The fact that Penn Jillette doesn't like him makes Trump a more attractive candidate, not much mind you, and the baseli e is still below any candidate in memory, but more attractive.

Did you watch the video? He does like him (I mean, well enough). He just really doesn't want him to be President.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Did you watch the video? He does like him (I mean, well enough). He just really doesn't want him to be President.

Ahh fair enough, was going by summary here. The answer is no. I watched about a third of a Penn Jillete once, any more might cost me a monitor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Penn is for me like the classic "I agree with you but when you say it I still get super sick of you".

His delivery just does not sit well with me, he's super annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some versions of Penn I find annoying in a Bill Maher kind of way. But this interview is really just Penn Jillette-- a guy-- relating his experience working with trump.

I didn't find it unpleasant and it was informative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Penn is for me like the classic "I agree with you but when you say it I still get super sick of you".

His delivery just does not sit well with me, he's super annoying.

Pretty much everything he says sounds super preachy. So even when he's right, it's off putting.

Terrible trait to have, and the reason why John Kerry lost the 2004 election, among other things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, this is fine, him telling show biz stories and him performing is fine, it's more stuff like his podcast where he gives his opinions where he wanders into unbearable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.