Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick S.
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to post a quick thank you for the replacement parts - I was missing a couple of meeples for one of the factions. Getting the replacement parts was easy and came quite quickly.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Patrick! I'm sorry the meeples were missing in the first place, but I'm glad my replacement parts team was able to help out quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Lesus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I was missing a piece, I asked for a replacement, and then it arrived. Couldn't have gone better. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here...my box was missing just the top half of one of the combat dial locks. I got the replacement lock last week. Funny though since the stamps show it came from Japan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
freddieyu wrote:
Same here...my box was missing just the top half of one of the combat dial locks. I got the replacement lock last week. Funny though since the stamps show it came from Japan.

We have people in several different locations around the world who ship replacement parts for us. That lowers our shipping costs and customers get their replacement parts quicker. So it's a win-win .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto, my Polania (white) mine came broken and the replacement came quickly and the process was effortless.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine was missing 2 worker pieces. Replacement arrived in less than a week.

Superb service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dempster
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warwolf42 wrote:
Ditto, my Polania (white) mine came broken and the replacement came quickly and the process was effortless.

Thanks

I have the same thing, the white mine is cracked and only just hanging together. Who do you contact for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
magnus_eisengrim wrote:
Warwolf42 wrote:

Thanks

I have the same thing, the white mine is cracked and only just hanging together. Who do you contact for that?

Our replacement request page is here: http://stonemaiergames.com/about/replacement-parts/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff McLeod
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
magnus_eisengrim wrote:
Warwolf42 wrote:

Thanks

Our replacement request page is here: http://stonemaiergames.com/about/replacement-parts/

Worked like a charm for me as well! Had a card with some back-flaking going on right in the wrap. Totally replaced the card, and very quickly. I really appreciate that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S S
msg tools
Same here, SM is amazingly fast getting bits out to people when they actually need them. I needed a red meeple, I was sent a red meeple. Simple as that. Thanks also Jamey!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.