Popular Tags: [View All]
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb

hey survivors

so when u attempt endeavors during settlement phase and it say lose 1 survival point, is that point for the survivor thats taking the action? so when they go on the next hunt they be losing 1 point from the total??

or is it from the settlement survival points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Fontaine
France
flag msg tools
mb
It's from the survivor performing the endeavour.

The settlement survival limit is just the sum of all your innovations that raise the survival limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hijacking this thread......given the order of steps in the settlement phase your survivors will still be equipped with gear they went on the prior hunt with. So, if I do something like forage for scrap, and get a result that says spend 1 survival or die........can I make use of say my full rawhide kit I still have equipped (until step 8) to "spend" the survival point and then roll to see if I retain it?

I'm at work so I don't have the rawhide armor set bonus card in front of me. Not sure if its effect for retaining survival is only during the showdown or is at any time. This would be a nice way to save survival whilst taking advantage of the various charts on some settlement locations.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TechRaptor
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Epidemius wrote:
Hijacking this thread......given the order of steps in the settlement phase your survivors will still be equipped with gear they went on the prior hunt with. So, if I do something like forage for scrap, and get a result that says spend 1 survival or die........can I make use of say my full rawhide kit I still have equipped (until step 8) to "spend" the survival point and then roll to see if I retain it?

I'm at work so I don't have the rawhide armor set bonus card in front of me. Not sure if its effect for retaining survival is only during the showdown or is at any time. This would be a nice way to save survival whilst taking advantage of the various charts on some settlement locations.

Thoughts?

I believe the Rawhide set specifically refers to "Survival Actions" and thus would be limited to Encourage, Dash, Surge and Dodge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NerdyRaptor wrote:
Epidemius wrote:

Thoughts?

I believe the Rawhide set specifically refers to "Survival Actions" and thus would be limited to Encourage, Dash, Surge and Dodge.

Gah! I feared as such. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the above is true, and also add to that the fact that you will still lose irreplaceable gear if one equipped survivor dies (lost my beloved death mask on childbirth on my very first settlement)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.