46.7% of Goal | left

Support:

David A
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't do a comprehensive check here, and I didn't see if this could stack on top of price match to Amazon, but here are a couple of decent deals:

Istanbul - 31.49 + FS

http://www.target.com/p/istanbul-card-game/-/A-39602104

Amazon - $34.79
MM - 33.49
CSI - 32.99

Five Tribes - 33.29 + FS

http://www.target.com/p/five-tribes-board-game/-/A-26391263

Amazon - 33.29 + FS if Prime
MM - 45
CSI 44.99

Pandemic: The Cure - 27.44 + FS

http://www.target.com/p/pandemic-the-cure/-/A-21551828

Amazon - 30.49
MM - 32.49
CSI - 32.99

Good luck and happy deal hunting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Target 10% off your online order (Or in store as well) - 8/28 only
Also an additional 5% for red card holders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious that they explicitly exclude Cards against Humanity from the sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Even with a red card, 15% off Target MSRP is tough to get excited about. Hopefully they'll feature another 2 for 1 sale soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanna Dickhut
msg tools
The Magic Labyrinth for $25 excluding the 10%: http://www.target.com/p/magic-labyrinth-board-game/-/A-50656...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wheeler
United States
North Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
Re: Target 10% off your online order (Or in store as well) - 8/28 only - good deal on Istanbul, Give Tribes and Pandemic: The Cure at least
cunning stunt wrote:
Even with a red card, 15% off Target MSRP is tough to get excited about. Hopefully they'll feature another 2 for 1 sale soon.

But 15% off Target matching Amazon might be...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Target 10% off your online order (Or in store as well) - 8/28 only - good deal on Istanbul, Give Tribes and Pandemic: The Cure at least
cunning stunt wrote:

I agree with that mostly but I think there are a few good deals in this list. The three I mentioned above and I'm still slowly making my way through the full list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
Bagherra wrote:
Curious that they explicitly exclude Cards against Humanity from the sale.

They probably have an agreement to not sell it for less than the MSRP.

cunning stunt wrote:

Would be good for the new Target exclusive games, i.e Evolution: The Beginning, Ticket to Ride: First Journey, Machi Koro: Bright Lights, Big City, or Codenames: Deep Undercover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raaj Simran
msg tools
Actually the discount combined with the registry completion coupon got me a sweet deal. I bought Five Tribes and Small World for 50 something dollars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Brown
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you getting this coupon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dixit Quest + Dixit: Daydreams for ~ $18 each after discount.

Edit: Dixit Quest is also on Amazon for after discount price match.

Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries ~ $30 - price matched at Amazon at lowest price ever.

Memoir '44 ~ $33

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
Cool, used it to get $1.70 off Stick Stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up Risk: Europe today at Target using this special. Hard to believe that Hasbro made this one. The pieces are all excellent, and the game play has many Euro game elements to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of you eat, and the 10% off pretty much applies in stores to everything but:

Quote:
Save an extra 10% off your purchase Sunday, August 28 only
Discount not valid on previous orders. Offer excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Laneige, Duluth Pack, Pulsar, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Vitamix, Simple Human, Traeger, Weber, Dyson, DSLR cameras and lenses, Google products, iRobot, Samsung TV, LG TV, Bose, Sonos, Go-Pro, alcohol, dairy milk, Pharmacy, Clinic, Target Optical, Portrait Studio and Target Mobile purchases. Offer excludes Clearance on Target.com.

So, unless you were going to play Cards against Humanity while drinking a Milk and Honey while googling on your Samsung TV with your bladeless Dyson fan in the background as you photograph your kids playing Legos while your Roomba is recharging and you need to take some prescription drugs with your Vitamix, you should be able to find *something* at a discount in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.