Subject: Machikoro app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bun Sham
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This may be a bit off topic, but I am introducing a Machikoro app. This is in fact not totally related to the original boardgame. In fact, this is a new game run by a Japanese company. The game supports single player and multiplayer, it's free of charge and includes some in game purchase option. But I have played the game for 3 weeks now and I can say you can play equally well without any IGP items.

The game is quite addictive, it changes some minor rules from the original Machikoro. For example, you can build your own deck and add your favourite building cards and character cards into it. I think that improves the game play a lot. The game does contain quite a number of Japanese, but I can try to help if you don't understand.

The official website of the "Machikoro Match" App:

https://machikoro.jp/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an english option?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bun Sham
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
Is there an english option?

I am afraid there is only Japanese version and no other language option in this moment.

There are a few videos available on youtube showing how the game is played. The one I attached below shows the gameplay of the 1st hour, including the tutorials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo Schaper
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
Looks promising! Good luck

I've had another idea.. see here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1634274/machi-koro-pad-supp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.