Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, because of old lock'n load website problems i wasn't able to place an order on this game...now i've waited some copy on the geek but apparently everyone are so in love that no one sells it...so there is a way on getting this edition? I dont want to get the second edition because this one is much more complete. Will this game ever be reprinted or i've lost the train? A pnp version?
Thanks in advance,
A hug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in the process of being reprinted, and should be available within the next month or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
It is in the process of being reprinted, and should be available within the next month or two.

Avaible to preorder or avaible to purchase? And you seem full of info, you know when a day of heroes will be reprinted too? Too kind if you'll ansewr, hugs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it will be for a straight up purchase this time and not a preorder.

The rest of the LnLT reprints and reissues are being prepared for release as well, and should be available over the next few months. I think the counters are being printed and the other components are in various states of the printing process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
I believe it will be for a straight up purchase this time and not a preorder.

The rest of the LnLT reprints and reissues are being prepared for release as well, and should be available over the next few months. I think the counters are being printed and the other components are in various states of the printing process.

Still thinking about how they'll manage the big ADOH map, the x-map will be large as a car?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it will be quite a sight, but still not as large as the Noville X-Map. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
Yes, it will be quite a sight, but still not as large as the Noville X-Map. cool

Ahahah i know what you're talking about!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.