3 Posts

Orléans: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: German only place tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Ben
England
flag msg tools
I have only recently received both the dlp base game and invasion expznsion, whilst the place tiles in the expansion are dual language the place tiles in the base game are german only. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
From my understanding, in the DLP version of the base game it's all in English with the exception of the building tiles, which will not hinder the game play. The rulebook should have the the images of the building tiles and their purpose. I actaully own the TMG KS version as well as the TMG retail version of the base game. My Invasion expansion is DLP since TMG was taking too long to come out with their version, which should be available in the next couple of months (yea... I've been hearing that for a while so I'll believe it when my fellow gamers have the version in hand).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Ben
England
flag msg tools
That's fine. The place tiles don't hinder play I just thought it unusual that the expansion place tiles are dual language but the base game only german requiring the rule book for description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.