Subject: Enjoying the game so far. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Taylor
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools

Hi there

Picked up the game a few weeks ago and have played it twice so far.

Both times with my 16 year old son and the third player changed but both times he was one of my wargaming group.

We are enjoying the game but have made a few mistakes each game mainly on the placement of generals/armies on the borders and the scoring of the armies.

Both games my son has won even though he has been a different faction each time. Both games he dominated on the Han Emperor so next time we will have to try and stop that little tactic for him.

I know it is going to take a great many more games to get used to the general's abilities and state enhancements.

Thanks for a great game so far.

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the game.
If you have any queries about the rules, feel free to contact either Yeoster or myself.

If we are not around to reply in time, you may also refer to our game play video and compendium for clarification:
Gameplay Video
Compendium
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools

Thanks Christina

The 3 of us had another game Friday evening with the same factions. This time my son came last and I won on the coin tie-breaker.

The 3 of us were joint top on the tribal relations track but my friend had kept hold of 2 popular support to gain a 4 point lead there.

My friend was upset as he had not taken demand tribute in the final round which would have left us level on coins and he would have won on the Shu, Wu and Wei tie-breaker. I'd also made the mistake of putting the wrong general on a border and not getting the 1 VP so that evened up the mistakes.

A good enjoyable game again.

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.