California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a request for all the Battlefoam inserts I designed for the Spear Bag. I spent hours and hours on these trying to make the best guess at what would be required for the whole game through Wave 2. So uploaded the images in case others wanted to use them.

x2

x2

x1

x1

Also got "Battle Foam Eco Box Standard Load Out" for the XXL figures and heroes. The Pluck Foam bottom probably won't hold all the XXL figures. I'm waiting for Wave 2 before using it so I can see how many of the large figures I can fit it in.

This may not be quite enough for all of Wave 2. Not sure yet, depending on how small some of the new figures are. If they have wacky pieces sticking out then they might not fit in the smaller holes. But this all was a best guess at this point. I do have some more inserts I ordered a couple years ago when the core boxes showed up as spill over.

These miniature games just take too much storage space. I've decided I can only support a few of them so I'll probably sell off games I don't think my group will play again. Besides, painting minis is a very time consuming process so that also limits what I can keep. And we are lucky to get even 1 big miniature game played every few months! soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very kind of you to upload your hard work for everyone to use. Many thanks for that.

Any guess as to what this foam load out would cost? I've purchased battlefoam in the past, but never a custom design.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I reached out to their battle foam's customer service last week and they told me that they were currently working on foam inserts for SoB. They would not clarify when to expect them to be available for purchase, only that they were currently working on them.

They suggested to look at a custom layout. Thank you very much for this, as I was starting to look at storage options myself. Have you tried using these foam inserts yet for SoB?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ops!! Big mistake, I have the Spear Bag, not Shield bag!

Just checking their website...

BF Spear Bag Custom Load Out
$139.99

Battle Foam Eco Box Standard Load Out
$39.99

Retro_Gamer_22 wrote:
Have you tried using these foam inserts yet for SoB?

Easily fit through Wave 1.5. But once Wave 2 shows up, that could be another story. I'm hoping all will fit but all depends on the final mini sizes and if they have wacky things sticking out that make the smaller slots not useable.

One thing I should mention, I did not glue the wings on the Harbinger. One of my friends has been using magnets with minis for a while and he's going to help me magnetize the wings for easier storage.

I know that mini is nifty but really wished FFP though of storage when they designed him. If they had designed a locking system for the wings so they could be easily removed or just had them laid down across his back it would of been so much easier to deal with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.