Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: clarification on threat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Davenport
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I just have a question about starting threat for the imperial player, do you start with threat at the threat level or do you not generate any threat until the end of the first round? I have assumed you don't get any until you gain threat at the end of the first round, unless the mission briefing specifies otherwise.. just wanted to double check
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Roop
United States
Mendon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless otherwise specified in the mission, you start with threat equal to the threat level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Beholm wrote:
Unless otherwise specified in the mission, you start with threat equal to the threat level.

This is incorrect. Unless otherwise stated in the setup instructions, you start with no threat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Threat always starts at zero. Special Setup may (and often does) increase it, but that's the only way to start with any threat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Davenport
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
csouth154 wrote:
Beholm wrote:

This is incorrect. Unless otherwise stated in the setup instructions, you start with no threat.

perfect that's what i thought, thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I read this thread. I've been playing it wrong!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mission Setup wrote:
2. Prepare Threat and Round Dial: The Imperial player sets the threat dial to zero and the round dial to one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.