New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
QUICK DETAILS
List: CLICK ME!!
Sweeteners: Allowed
Deadline for Submissions: September 5, 2016 @10:00pm EST
Deadline for List: September 8, 2016 @10:00 EST

Lemme know below if there's any questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does this mean and how does it work?

Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ is required for this event.

Never done one of these before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that's a software that helps create the trade chains. Basically, Math Trades help facilitate large complex trades where you might want something that someone has, but that person is interested in another item that someone else possess.

Let's have 3 people, A, B, and C. Person A has a game person B likes, but Person A has no interest in anything B has. However, A is interested in something C has, who has no interest in anything A has. C wants something B has though. If all 3 people knew each other, A would send his game to B, B to C, and C to A. The OLWLG basically helps us match people in those kinds of situations, but on a much larger scale.

You will need to go there and request a log in. It will send a mail to your Geekmail and set up an account, linking your BGG account to the OLWGS. Afterward, you can submit your trade items onto the geeklist for this trade and it will show up on the generator. Once done, you will tick off what games you want and what you are willing to trade it for. Once the deadline passes, I will make some magic and you shall hopefully get what you want!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/math_trades#
You can take a look at this place to get started. Let me know if it's still confusing. It's a lot to take in at once, but once you get through it, it'll be very easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Swan
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any interest in some early (pre Warhammer) White Dwarf Magazines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not I, but just a reminder to anyone following this thread, please make sure you have everything dumped onto the list by tomorrow by 10pm EST. Going to be closing it up and opening up want list. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, thought yesterday was Sunday. Felt like a Sunday... The submissions will be closing off tomorrow, not tonight. blush Please feel free to continue adding in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread locked and submissions opened!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang. Missed this. Can't reopen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll reopen it since it's a small trade. I'll leave it open until 10pm tonight and do one last resync.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
Palisades Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
would've loved to jump in - but bad timing for me, in the middle of a move and couldn't get time to put my stuff up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always next time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Russell
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ricky,

Thanks for organizing this - I'm an idiot who had my want list done for a couple of days, but didn't realize it needed a final submit.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in Heroes Wanted (KS version with Extra! Extra!), Council of Verona (w/both expansions), or an unplayed Betrayal at House on the Hill, get in touch. I'll post them back up on the flea market as well.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
haha, aw... just one trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, it's no biggy. I think I was a little too trigger happy with it. Maybe bi-annual is the target. I have full faith that the math trade in the winter will perform much better. Question is, before or after Xmas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Lawrence
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, thanks for setting this up! This was my first math trade so I got very lucky this time around.

Looking forward to the next one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.