Subject: Expand the FFG Version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Would this work to expand the FFG version? I have a copy of that already and do not plan to rebuy the base game unless something is compelling about doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steva fields
United States
vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is what it was made to expand.https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27848/age-conan-stra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Would this work to expand the FFG version? I have a copy of that already and do not plan to rebuy the base game unless something is compelling about doing so.

It is the same game. No changes were made to the base game for the Kickstarter. I bought it from FFG when it first came out and it works seamlessly with the expansion from Ares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafamir wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

It is the same game. No changes were made to the base game for the Kickstarter. I bought it from FFG when it first came out and it works seamlessly with the expansion from Ares.

Thanks. I need to decide if I should buy this then or just trade/sell the base game (in shrink). I liked Conan comics growing up, but I am not sure I have enough of the lore in my head to make it as compelling as it seemed back when I bought the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Reading through one of the play by forum games of Age of Conan will give you a bit of the game's flavor. It's definitely more a strategy game in Conan's world than a reliving of the stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.