Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations of your achievement of making my joint #1 game of all time, your #1 game

I hope the other two expansions are to your liking - I was the co-designer of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee, somebody deleted their first post - this is very awkward now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parker McParker
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:

No, I think Paul is a raving egomaniac. I'm expecting him to start threads and post similar "replies" in every game he's involved in now.

The man knows no limits to his self-publicity. He was wandering around the UK Expo with Tom Vasel and all the gamers were pointing and saying "who's that with Paul Grogan?".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MLBath wrote:
haslo wrote:

No, I think Paul is a raving egomaniac. I'm expecting him to start threads and post similar "replies" in every game he's involved in now.

The man knows no limits to his self-publicity. He was wandering around the UK Expo with Tom Vasel and all the gamers were pointing and saying "who's that with Paul Grogan?".

lolz. If only The truth is that all the time I spent with Tom or people like SU&SD, many people came over to say hello and take photos. And had zero idea who I was. But dont worry, I got my PR team to track them down and inform them with repeated emails every 10 minutes until they subscribed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:

Basically, he said "Wow, the game is amazing and then told a story about how he won the game on the last turn thats to a combination of stuff. I thought it was a pretty cool post."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Original Thumb #50
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
haslo wrote:

Basically, he said "Wow, the game is amazing and then told a story about how he won the game on the last turn thats to a combination of stuff. I thought it was a pretty cool post."

OP??: I can't believe I won!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to post it on the expac. I deleted it and moved it. Sorry again!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.