Popular Tags: [View All]
Fweepi Loosaka
United Kingdom
American Samoa
flag msg tools
Could I get some clarity on the below pls:

The disease has not been cured..

Role: Medic

- When treating a disease, removes all cubes of a single color.
- All cubes of cured diseases in the same city as the Medic, including newly placed cubes, are immediately removed. This does not require an action and occurs at all times, not just on the Medic's turn.

(a) Does his ability #1 apply when I move him to a location, is an action used then from my turn or his turn to remove all cubes of a single colour ?

(b) Additionally, if a cure has been found: I the dispatcher, enters a city with blue cubes(cure for blue is found), I can remove all blue in that city, does this require an action on my(the dispatcher) behalf ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If the dispatcher moves the medic to a city with disease cubes for a disease that hasn't been cured, nothing will (or can) happen until the medic's turn. When it's the medic's turn, they'll be able to clean out the city, but you can't do it as the dispatcher.

If a disease has been cured, then every character will clear out all the cubes in a city when treating that disease, but only the medic will do so automatically, without having to spend an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
Weep2D2 wrote:
Could I get some clarity on the below pls:

The disease has not been cured..

Role: Medic

- When treating a disease, removes all cubes of a single color.
- All cubes of cured diseases in the same city as the Medic, including newly placed cubes, are immediately removed. This does not require an action and occurs at all times, not just on the Medic's turn.

(a) Does his ability #1 apply when I move him to a location, is an action used then from my turn or his turn to remove all cubes of a single colour ?

(b) Additionally, if a cure has been found: I the dispatcher, enters a city with blue cubes(cure for blue is found), I can remove all blue in that city, does this require an action on my(the dispatcher) behalf ?

(a) No, you still have to use an action to treat if the disease isn't cured.
(b) If the dispatcher moves the medic, cured disease cubes in the medic's city are removed without an action. Cubes of the cured disease in the dispatcher's city still require an action to remove.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.