Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Missing cards - Still a problem? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
Hi, how is everyone?

More I hear about this game more I want it. But have been reading a lot about missing cards in years 2014/15, is that still a problem? I'm from Portugal and afraid of buying the game and have to ask for missing cards, don't even know if they will send them to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ι bought mine a month ago,and no problem at all.cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a problem upper deck hasn't manage to solve.
But don't dispair, it's not that big a problem as you might expect from reading here. Only the people with problems post about them.
And upper deck has a good costumer service, they will get you your cards should you be missing some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy a couple of months ago from an online store here in the UK.

All cards were present and correct. Beware though, they are all seemingly randomly packed into cellophane packs and you will spend quite some time sorting them.

That said, cool game and well worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was produced in 2014 and missed one card. I also got Predator recently, and it was complete. So my miss rate with Upper Deck is at 50%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dougposkitt wrote:
I got a copy a couple of months ago from an online store here in the UK.

All cards were present and correct. Beware though, they are all seemingly randomly packed into cellophane packs and you will spend quite some time sorting them.

That said, cool game and well worth it.

It is a pain to sort them out, but...they are sorted by card frequency, as opposed to character/type (which is how you'll want to sort them). This allows it to be packaged easier for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Alves
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought my copy of this great game last year my fellow countryman and had no problem at all cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
cyberalien18 wrote:
Bought my copy of this great game last year my fellow countryman and had no problem at all cool

Thank you very much Btw, you have a pm =P

Thanks everyone for the feedback, now I really want this game =P maybe in the next 2 months (so much games to play)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
I have every Legendary game and every expansion. I have never had a single missing card. Because of the way the cards are sorted and packed it is quite easily to think you have missing cards. I've done that a couple of times, but in the end had everything I should,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was quite easy for me to confirm I missed exactly one card. Took me two hours of sorting to find out though

(It was an objective card. Few of those, hard to miss.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got my copy Yesterday from Amazon and i checked all the card. All the cards are there, Yu-hu, now is time to sleeve them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LaTigre wrote:
I got my copy Yesterday from Amazon and i checked all the card. All the cards are there, Yu-hu, now is time to sleeve them...

My alien and predator boxes should arrive tomorrow. I'm all ready to check the cards and sleeve them.

Update: All cards present and correct for this and the Predator box.

They really should have included a complete checklist of cards in the box. It shouldn't be necessary to have to consult an unofficial card list on the internet, to check all components are present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cooper Christian
United States
La Habra
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought all Legendary sets as they came out. 3 cards were missing total. Then a tragedy hit and I had to rebuy everything. Not one card missing with only Alien left to check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No card was missing in my copy. from the looks of it, it's one of the first prints - either that, or it was stored really badly in the deposit. A couple of cards were chipped though, but as I don't sleeve, this would have been inevitable anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.