5 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Surges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Corley

Utah
msg tools
I am new to 'Imperial Assault', but I want to say that I read somewhere that surges have to be used in the order that they are printed on the card. Is this correct? Am I confusing this with 'Descent' or wrong on both counts? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ted Smythe wrote:
I am new to 'Imperial Assault', but I want to say that I read somewhere that surges have to be used in the order that they are printed on the card. Is this correct? Am I confusing this with 'Descent' or wrong on both counts? Thank you.

Incorrect. Order on the card means nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sounds like you are confusing it with rules regarding how monsters use surges while playing Descent with the app. Though in that case the printing order on the card is still not relevant...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Corley

Utah
msg tools
csouth154 wrote:
Sounds like you are confusing it with rules regarding how monsters use surges while playing Descent with the app

I think this is where I got confused. Thank you both, Craig S. and Grant, for your prompt replies and setting me straight on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just note that each surge ability can be only used once per attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.