Support:

Matt Wolfe
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup [CLOSED] Autumn Approaches Auction! [US only] Includes Nations: The Dice Game, CVlizations, Libertalia, Alhambra Big Box, and lots more! Everything starts at $1. Ends September 6th

Rules
1. Bid in whole dollars only.
2. I will not accept bids under the starting price.
3. All purchases will go through the BGG Marketplace.
4. Please indicate with your bid if you want to pick up the game at Origins.

Payment
- I only accept PayPal for payments (or cash for local pickup).
- You must pay within 48 hours of auction end if I am shipping the game to you.

Shipping
- I only ship to US addresses.
- I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
- I will use USPS Priority service unless you specify a different shipping service. I ship from 27502 if you want to estimate shipping costs.
- Shipping quotes listed are the maximum you will pay for USPS Priority service. If I can ship with a lower rate than the estimate I will charge you the lower cost. Please check with me first if you are expecting a lower shipping price than what is quoted. I do not guarantee that I can ship lower than the indicated amount.

Local pickup
- Local pickup is possible. Please contact me for local pickup.

The End
The auction will end September 6th at a random time after 9pm Eastern to minimize sniping.

The Games!

thumbsup [CLOSED] Autumn Approaches Auction! [US only] Includes Nations: The Dice Game, CVlizations, Libertalia, Alhambra Big Box, and lots more! Everything starts at $1. Ends September 6th
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that this auction ends tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.