Subject: Looking for the original Strech goals image rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Greetings,

I'm looking for the original SG list, before it was removed from the kickstarter page because of the funding slowing down.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Loig wrote:
why?

I expect folks want to see what they are "missing" as the project is unlikely achieve all the original goals.

To OP:

This thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1623553/most-anticipated-st...

seems to have list of the original stretch goals, if not the order (I recall 3d Kylerela was the last one, and Androgeus was 3rd to last).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aaah I see, you are right, I did not realize they changed/removed the SG list.. cheeky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
Thanks, didn't realise everything was listed.
Would be even better if someone had the image still saved somewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to be honest there isn't that much that isn't showing on the sheet elsewhere (such as the monsters and elder races not unlocked yet) The new island, alternate Titan, more dice, and rest of custom buildings comes to mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
The future stretch goals were primarily taken down because the 6-8 player map was moved up, and there's been talks about re-ordering them to get the more anticipated stretch goals moved to the front (such as the additional Monsters and Elder Races).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
The future stretch goals were primarily taken down because the 6-8 player map was moved up, and there's been talks about re-ordering them to get the more anticipated stretch goals moved to the front (such as the additional Monsters and Elder Races).

At tha actual pace of the funding, we can fear for Androgeus, the Leviathan, the slarges and the giant to be out ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Diener
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WilliamB wrote:

Is this the original image, or a modified one...?

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/013/402/311/2f4c7840a0fac7b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Andriot
France
flag msg tools
bengougou75 wrote:

At tha actual pace of the funding, we can fear for Androgeus, the Leviathan, the slarges and the giant to be out ...

To be perfectly honest, I can live without Slarges or even Giants maybe, but I would be sad to not get a different model for Pamalt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Pace of funding doesn't mean a lot in Kickstarters. The final 48 hours are huge, and Gods War will seem especially huge, given the prices and inevitably how many people are waiting 'til the last second to commit. I recently backed a game that made like, 2 stretch goals prior to the final 48, then nailed the 5 remaining ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
C3Gaming wrote:
Pace of funding doesn't mean a lot in Kickstarters. The final 48 hours are huge, and Gods War will seem especially huge, given the prices and inevitably how many people are waiting 'til the last second to commit. I recently backed a game that made like, 2 stretch goals prior to the final 48, then nailed the 5 remaining ones.

We shall see. Clearly Petersen Games was unhappy with the pace, or they would not have bothered to retool the stretch goals. The project looks very unlikely to crack 1 million, which I suspect was the original all-goals target.

For reference, Ctulhu Wars picked up pace a week before closing, after a long slump - but it was also making a lot more during those slump days than Gods War.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hammatt
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
White Elk wrote:
WilliamB wrote:

Is this the original image, or a modified one...?

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/013/402/311/2f4c7840a0fac7b...

Looks like the original image shortly before it was taken down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.