Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey there, can someone help me and explain me what the influence of the Crisis-Meter(From green to Red) is for the game and the players?

Can i benefit or is it just suffering for every player?
Because if it means just, that everybody is doing worse there is only one reason for me to not met the criteria for the victory points, and thats to slow down my enemies.

So please can someone lighten that up for me please?

Greetings Ress
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Tom,
i will try to help:

1) At the beginning of each round (1-7) there will be a crisis card drawn. Depending on Color, the events will differ (green, yellow, red).
2) If the number goes BELOW 0, the game ends at the end of this round. Only people who are above the minimum level for this round on the score track are eligible to win. All others are out of the game.

I played a full game of crisis and we got as low as 6 in the 5th round, but managed to turn it into a good world again in the last 2 rounds.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, yes that helps me a lot.

Sadly to say now i have to play it first before i would buy it.

Because i hoped this feature would be more involving for the game (as comparison "Edison VS Tesla" where it is really about are you in the favor or not and if you have to sacrefice something for it).

And also maybe i am missinterpreting the whole thing and all working somehow together in this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
come by and play it at the Ludibooth.
But hurry, there will be only ~100 copies for sale in Essen. I'll be happy to teach it to you (i will volunteer there on thursday/friday).

About the track: It feels more like playing CO2, with the difference, that 1 player can still win although Axia (the world) will go bankrupt. In CO2 all loose if conditions are not met.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mottchen wrote:
come by and play it at the Ludibooth.
But hurry, there will be only ~100 copies for sale in Essen. I'll be happy to teach it to you (i will volunteer there on thursday/friday).

About the track: It feels more like playing CO2, with the difference, that 1 player can still win although Axia (the world) will go bankrupt. In CO2 all loose if conditions are not met.

Thanks Jan, but sadly i cannot, i am supporting for a company there and can't go anywhere :S .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.-M. Frieg
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
Fan since 1988
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a small break at noon should be possible? ;-) Or at 9 in the morning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mottchen wrote:
a small break at noon should be possible? ;-) Or at 9 in the morning

Right now i dont know how long these "breaks" will be but if it is possible to eat an watch/listen sure why not^^'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you know if and when the game will be available for retail? I was hoping to pickup at Essen but can't get there till Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Chen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask a friend who is attending earlier? Funagain had some for preorder, but they're based in the US, which might be extra pricy for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.