Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the star realms game on my tablet with all the available expansions so far... Just wondering when this will also be available to add to my tablet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:
I have the star realms game on my tablet with all the available expansions so far... Just wondering when this will also be available to add to my tablet?

I would assume that it will be available after Star Realms: Colony Wars which will be available after Star Realms: Crisis – Fleets & Fortresses. F&F is currently in closed beta. I don't really know much about how far along in development the other sets are and what little I do know, I am not allowed to say.

White Wizard Games has a reputation of missing estimated delivery dates for their products and they rarely provides any for their digital releases.

In other words, your guess is as good as any, but I would not expect it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kolok
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
sao123 wrote:

I would assume that it will be available after Star Realms: Colony Wars which will be available after Star Realms: Crisis – Fleets & Fortresses. F&F is currently in closed beta. I don't really know much about how far along in development the other sets are and what little I do know, I am not allowed to say.

White Wizard Games has a reputation of missing estimated delivery dates for their products and they rarely provides any for their digital releases.

In other words, your guess is as good as any, but I would not expect it soon.

I really do wonder how they will integrate CW into the present app structure. I mean, it's not like the exps implemented so far. They could still do like that, anyway, but it would be unjustice to CW to be treated like that IMO.

I'd like to see sg like a separate app, or a new first choice level in the present app btw the base set and CW and then, at the next level, I'd still make them available to choose as an expansion. In this way one could play, say, CW with selected Crisis, Y1, or anything one wishes (including 'big deck', if at the 2nd choice level the other standalone set is also selected still).

Matchmaking will be increasingly difficult though with the myriad combinations. It already is IMO. We'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Barberton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
kolok wrote:
I'd like to see sg like a separate app
Hopfully never this.

kolok wrote:
or a new first choice level in the present app
Most likely this — with the option to combine core decks by toggling both options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kolok
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewkapish wrote:

kolok wrote:
or a new first choice level in the present app
Most likely this — with the option to combine core decks by toggling both options.

Thank you for summing it concisely up in proper English , sometimes I struggle to formulate my thoughts adequately. shake
This would be my preferred option, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.