Subject: Chip Theory Games - Grand Opening! - Sept 10th rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! If you're local/in the midwest, we're having a very special event on September 10th! Come get some free food, a tour, meet the creators, and get a preview of Too Many Bones! Full details and address/location details at the event link!
-------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/events/683446451809598/

Come join us at our brand new office in Plymouth, MN on September 10th for our Grand Opening! We will have a Plinko board, giveaways, a tour of our office/warehouse, games, and FOOD if you come early enough. All are welcome: friends, family, and gamers!

We are flying in our Liberation Logbook author, James, from Canada. If it works out, we also may have our artist, Anthony, join us as well! These guys worked closely with in our latest game, Too Many Bones!

We would both love to see you and have a chance to show off the new digs of CTG that we've been bragging about! You will also get a sneak peek of the new game that is coming in November!

- Josh & Adam Carlson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Hayward
Japan
Koto-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
Hey everyone! If you're local/in the midwest, we're having a very special event on September 10th! Come get some free food, a tour, meet the creators, and get a preview of Too Many Bones! Full details and address/location details at the event link!

Come join us at our brand new office in Plymouth, MN on September 10th for our Grand Opening! We will have a Plinko board, giveaways, a tour of our office/warehouse, games, and FOOD if you come early enough. All are welcome: friends, family, and gamers!

We are flying in our Liberation Logbook author, James, from Canada. If it works out, we also may have our artist, Anthony, join us as well! These guys worked closely with in our latest game, Too Many Bones!

We would both love to see you and have a chance to show off the new digs of CTG that we've been bragging about! You will also get a sneak peek of the new game that is coming in November!

- Josh & Adam Carlson

Would love the opportunity, but Japan is more than a little down the road. lolz. I will definitely be there in spirit!
If I'm ever in town I would love to drop by for some play-testing of whatever you might be working on. (^_^)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jadehope wrote:
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:

- Josh & Adam Carlson

Would love the opportunity, but Japan is more than a little down the road. lolz. I will definitely be there in spirit!
If I'm ever in town I would love to drop by for some play-testing of whatever you might be working on. (^_^)

I guess Japan would be a bit of a swim :-) If you ever make it to Minnesota, let us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys know if Will and I could be there we would be
Well Done on the new location and enjoy the Grand Opening

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.