Subject: contents check - duplicate tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game, and I'm checking to see if I have all the right components. I see some tiles are duplicates. Could anyone verify this please:

- Stash:
3 dead ends
1 with 2 exits

- Hole in the Ground:
2 with 2 exits
1 with 3 exits

- Regular:
3 dead ends
3 turns
3 straight (pickaxe)
2 with 3 exits (animal skeleton)
2 with 4 exits

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123 123
Greece
flag msg tools
There are 36 tiles in total and yes, there are some duplicates!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkabolisher wrote:
There are 36 tiles in total and yes, there are some duplicates!

Yes, I got the total of 36 from the rulebook, and I didn't mean to ask if I should have any duplicates at all.

What I'm asking is, are the counts of duplicates that I have correct (so I don't perhaps have one copy too many and another tile missing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It occurs to me that this game has been on the market for seven years, and you're the first to worry over this enough to ask the question.

I'm assuming you have 36 tiles total, including at least one each of all the tiles listed on the back cover. The scenarios make it clear that there are 4 stashes, 1 exit and 1 pentacle.

Beyond that if anyone wanted to spend the time making a list and comparing it with yours - I don't - how would you know whether it was you or the other person who had the correct mix?

P.S. you might want to browse the uploaded images; I wouldn't be surprised if somebody posted pictures showing the full set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
It occurs to me that this game has been on the market for seven years, and you're the first to worry over this enough to ask the question.
Ha, well, yes I suppose it might seems a bit strange.
But within my playgroup, I am (in)famous for getting copies of games with factory errors, missing/damaged pieces, etc. I'm jinxed. goo
Like, if 6 of us all go out and buy the same game, I'll be the (only) one that ends up contacting the publisher for replacement parts.

So yeah, by now I've become a little paranoid whenever I'm unsure if I actually have everything. So each time (or when I already know something's missing, but I don't know which tile/card/piece), I ask here on BGG.

Sphere wrote:
I'm assuming you have 36 tiles total, including at least one each of all the tiles listed on the back cover. The scenarios make it clear that there are 4 stashes, 1 exit and 1 pentacle.
Exactly. I did check that.

Sphere wrote:
Beyond that if anyone wanted to spend the time making a list and comparing it with yours - I don't - how would you know whether it was you or the other person who had the correct mix?
I was kinda hoping that some experienced folk could say that these amounts are indeed in their game as well. Not because they made a list per se, but because they've played the game often enough to know what's in it. ...Or you know, someone willing to crack open their game for a moment to check for me.

You're right, if you and I have different amounts how can we know which one is incorrect.. but if your copy has the same as mine (and others'), we can safely assume it's all in order.
That is, of course, provided there isn't actually a checklist somewhere.

Sphere wrote:
P.S. you might want to browse the uploaded images; I wouldn't be surprised if somebody posted pictures showing the full set.
I'll try that, if nobody confirms my counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teeka wrote:
I just got this game, and I'm checking to see if I have all the right components. I see some tiles are duplicates. Could anyone verify this please:

- Stash:
3 dead ends
1 with 2 exits

- Hole in the Ground:
2 with 2 exits
1 with 3 exits

- Regular:
3 dead ends
3 turns
3 straight (pickaxe)
2 with 3 exits (animal skeleton)
2 with 4 exits

Thanks!
Seems correct, as I have exactly the same tiles (just checked)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raphaell7 wrote:
Seems correct, as I have exactly the same tiles (just checked)

Yay! Thank you very much for checking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.