Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- are units used to attack (or defend) then exhausted? in other words if i use 2 units to attack are they then not able to defend on the next player's turn (should he/she attack me), because i can not "refresh" them until the start of my next turn?

- the Hero Ability #1 ("equip armor and a weapon"): i assume the only time this would move "ready" would be if/when you choose to use the reverse side of the card...and if you do then you'd need to wait out the "cool-down" period before you could do that again?

(only got about 45 min into our 1st game last night, then had to stop...we'll finish up tomorrow night hopefully, but so far we're really enjoying the game!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal Martin
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Attacking causes a unit to be exhausted.
Defending does NOT cause a unit to be exhausted.
An exhausted unit cannot attack or defend.

So with that being said, if you attack with a unit, it will not be able to defend during an opponents turn. (Unless a card changes a units status).
Also, while a unit can only defend against one attacking unit per battle, if the defending unit survives, it is capable of defending against further battles that turn as long as it can stay alive.

Equipping armour and weapons means you flip 1 or both cards to the side you want. Doing so resets the abilities cool down just like any other ability use. Once it's ready again, you can use it if you like to change 1 or both cards again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Longbombed wrote:
Attacking causes a unit to be exhausted.
Defending does NOT cause a unit to be exhausted.
An exhausted unit cannot attack or defend.

So with that being said, if you attack with a unit, it will not be able to defend during an opponents turn. (Unless a card changes a units status).
Also, while a unit can only defend against one attacking unit per battle, if the defending unit survives, it is capable of defending against further battles that turn as long as it can stay alive.

Equipping armour and weapons means you flip 1 or both cards to the side you want. Doing so resets the abilities cool down just like any other ability use. Once it's ready again, you can use it if you like to change 1 or both cards again.
that's how we played...thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.