Subject: Custom Collector's Wooden Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Khian Foo
United States
Minot
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Does the collector's wooden box worth $45? I'm currently pledging the $150 reward. Tempting to add a wooden box. Advice ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the add-on prices include shipping costs.

As for worth the price, the box is the same format as Broken Token divider sets, only this is a fully intact and independent box.

I like it a lot, it make carrying and storing the game a lot for convenient and it has this classic feel to it. Is it essential though? No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the sounds of those with the box it will be maxed out once Alien is introduced. Since this KS has an estimated delivery of June 2017 and I assume another KS for the next One Night in Aug or Sep of the same year it will be obsolete soon. I'd hold off for the inevitable bigger box that is offered in next years KS campaign.

Of course, I have no inside information on any of this but that is where my head is at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a different solution but for price and look it definitely looks like a great option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shak S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
As a piece of art and pride and potential bragging rights... you can decide for yourself how much those are worth.

But for something to store and transport cards in I don't think it reflects good value. After seeing the addon price, I've opted to go for a non official solution, like a cut to size flight case or somesuch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C
msg tools
Hockey Mask wrote:
I'd hold off for the inevitable bigger box that is offered in next years KS campaign.

I doubt that's going to happen. They may introduce some smaller solution, though, if that tease-y post at the Alien KS is anything go by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I keep all my cards and tokens in a binder. Just get some card and coin sleeves and you're golden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.