Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Oliveira
United States
south orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So after watching the dice tower q/a yeserday I saw the small box Tom uses to put small games for storage, does anyone else here do the same? Put small games away in these to put more games away in one box? Does it save you storage? What games do you fit in these? Trying to see if it's worth it to me and will create more shelf space for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using the larger version of that photo case to hold my Dominion collection, I'm pretty happy with it. I'm also considering using one for small games, mostly for the ease of taking a bunch of small box overlooked games to a game event without them falling all over the bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Born-of-Ashes wrote:
I'm using the larger version of that photo case to hold my Dominion collection...
Haven't seen the box referred to but does this storage allow you to keep the labels for the various cards, or have you just abandoned that. I am tired of all my Dominion boxes and need a better solution but short of rubberbanding common cards together, not sure how to consolidate this particular game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.