Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am disappointed in the way Potluck handled my kickstarter for this expansion. I spent over $70 to get the expansion and some other things I missed previously. Unfortunately I had an unexpected change of address right before the ship date. I notified them as quickly as I had a new one. Now not only did I not get my product but I also haven't gotten responses to my messages and had two of my posts on their message boards taken down. I enjoyed the game but won't be playing it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't post in Potluck's forum. You posted in my forum. Which is a forum about Dungeon Dice rules. I sent you a message explaining that.

Out of curiosity, how did you send your messages to Potluck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email and through the kickstarter update message system. I did not get your message. Did not know the rules were being outsourced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not outsourced. I just created a fan-forum specifically for the use of discussion of rules for the purpose of improving the rulebook when it got rewritten. There was one very bloated thread here, so I moved the discussion to a place where we could spread out a bit.

I apologize for deleting your posts. I was trying to keep things on-topic (not that there has been much discussion lately). I'm not sure why you didn't get my message explaining why I did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a big deal about the message. I just wish I would have gotten one from the company even if it was that they couldn't help me. Thank you for the reply. I think it is great that you are taking the initiative to help with the rulebook, which isn't the best I have ever seen. Good luck with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also read, through several different Kickstarter projects that I've been a backer of, that the Kickstarter message system leaves, shall we say, a lot to be desired.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That may very well be. I suspected as much. That is why I also sent one email. I had backed 2 other projects from them so I had hoped it would give my note some credibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Potluck Games

Utah
msg tools
publisher
Rick, Donn just contacted me, letting me know about this issue. This is the first I've heard of it.

I've sent you a message through Kickstarter asking for your new address. If you'd prefer, you can send the information to potluckgames@gmail.com

I will resolve this as quickly as possible. Whatever means you have used to contact me, none of them have reached me. Sorry for the frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Potluck Games wrote:
Rick, Donn just contacted me, letting me know about this issue. This is the first I've heard of it.

I've sent you a message through Kickstarter asking for your new address. If you'd prefer, you can send the information to potluckgames@gmail.com

I will resolve this as quickly as possible. Whatever means you have used to contact me, none of them have reached me. Sorry for the frustration.

I just sent you a reply on kickstarter with my new address. Thank you so much for doing this. My wife and I really enjoy the game. I will anxiously await the final expansion for this game and will be on board once again for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.