Subject: Okay, last question for today, promise! 3 card clarifications. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Does card 78 and 79 mean: Move any player’s Liveryman from the Guildhall, a guild, or a Special Building tile to any unresolved guild tile (but not to a special building tile)?

Does card 83 mean: If you return 1 of your Liverymen not in the Guildhall to the supply, return any player's Liveryman from any unresolved tile to the Guildhall?

I think Tony already answered this but I want to clarify his answer: Does card 17 mean: If you return X of your Liverymen on the Plantation tile to the supply, return X Liverymen of any color from the Plantation tile to the supply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry,

This is very useful:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133732/guilds-london-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
Does card 78 and 79 mean: Move any player’s Liveryman from the Guildhall, a guild, or a Special Building tile to any unresolved guild tile (but not to a special building tile)?

Does card 83 mean: If you return 1 of your Liverymen not in the Guildhall to the supply, return any player's Liveryman from any unresolved tile to the Guildhall?

I think Tony already answered this but I want to clarify his answer: Does card 17 mean: If you return X of your Liverymen on the Plantation tile to the supply, return X Liverymen of any color from the Plantation tile to the supply?

78 and 79 let you move any player's liveryman (not master) to any unresolved tile (not the plantation and not the guildhall).

I think you're looking at a different card 83 than I am.

For 17, yes, except in both cases they're returning to the general supply and not the guildhall.

edit: nooooOOOoo, I thought I was going to beat Tony to an answer twice in one day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
tonyboydell wrote:

Thanks, Tony, I saw that. But it wasn't entirely clear re: these 3 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Cos Cob
Connecticut
flag msg tools
truekid wrote:
schnel wrote:

78 and 79 let you move any player's liveryman (not master) to any unresolved tile (not the plantation and not the guildhall).

I think you're looking at a different card 83 than I am.

For 17, yes, except in both cases they're returning to the general supply and not the guildhall.

edit: nooooOOOoo, I thought I was going to beat Tony to an answer twice in one day!

Typo. I meant card 84, not 83.

So basically, everything I've written is correct?
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.