Subject: Mech Units in same hex with AA Strength Points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools

I have (2) two German Mech units in the same hex that is being attacked by Ground Support Attack by the allies planes. Does "both" Mech units count towards the AA strength points giving it (2) two AA points, or do i count only one of the Mech units since they are both in the same hex?

I'm thinking since both German mech units are in the same hex getting attacked, i would be allowed to use both mech units to give me the two AA points instead of one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played that as 2 flak points Clay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
Under the current rules, you are correct. The updated rules will change how FLAK is counted, allowing you to count the hex being attacked and any adjacent hexes but each hex can only contribute one point of FLAK. There will not be a separate FLAK sequence as it is factored into the SNAFU DR for GS and DRMS that will reduce the chance of success for other missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sounds like a great streamlined improvement Doug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
gohrns wrote:
I have played that as 2 flak points Clay.

Thanks Tom..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.