Subject: Ending Round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Goodenow

Mentor
Ohio
msg tools
mb
After listening to Sam Healy's Dice Tower review, I think that he made a good point relative to the triggering of the last round.

"When one player has built at least 10 points (set the goal higher if you desire a longer game) of Bombs and Bomb Loaded cards (combined)..."

I think that it's good that this was included in the rules, but I'll take it one step further. 10 points is great for 4 players. The limited number of Bomb cards more-or-less make that necessary. I recommend scaling the target score up as the player count decreases. Without the bomb cards in front of me, I would ensure that the target score for a two player game requires at least three bombs cards to be completed; something like 16 points for 2 players; 13 points for 3 players. Total play time will be about the same with this scaling, which I think is appropriate.

Clearly, this not a rules question or problem; merely a suggestion. Agree? Disagree?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The game was heavily testing with 10 or 12 or 15 points. Works fine with any of them and yeah it might be best to go higher for less player. So yeah, makes sense and feel free to adjust based on your experience with the game.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.