tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow our cat always knows that there is a game box on the table. She scrambles up at top speed and quickly settles into the box before we have a chance to stop her. Cats are strange creatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LukeTDG wrote:
It's funny you should post this because a few nights recently I have left open game boxes out on the table, and it has crossed my mind, will our cat sit in the box?

I know now!

I know there's thousands of cat in box threads, and I've posted many pictures of her in boxes, but this is the first where she managed to be in both the bottom and top of the box at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My cat is a box addict. We haven't had her in any game boxes yet, but she loves the ones she can vanish into. Of course, even if she can only fit her head in the box, she'll try to cram the rest of her body in too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
"Two boxes, maybe....but not three! Not with three boxes he can't"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.