$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 80.08

5,377 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.9% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Feorh Weard
msg tools
First of all question about Daily and utility powetrs really cant get glue about how use them.
Yesterday was my and my friens first gamexD and maybe i silly in rulles readyng just cant understand, English not my native.

Example hero phase give me opportunity make next moves

move-move or move-move
move-atack or atack-move
move-disable traps or disable-move
move-other or other-move

So if i use utility o or dayly does it count that i use my opportunity "move" or "atack" in my hero phase or i can use my daily or utility in hero phase on my will with any combination of it and than i can perform my hero phase moves

for example:
Alaeros take his hero phase do i can use for example:
1) utility power Daring Shought for place monster from my tile adjacent to my hero
than use
2) dayli power Sweeping Attack attack each adjacent monster

(Does utility and dayli means "other" in hero phase) ?

does 1) and 2) means like i use my hero phase opportunity and time for next phase.

or after use any count of utility or dayly powers i still can do next

move-move or move-move
move-atack or atack-move
move-desable traps or disable-move
move-other or other-move

if so where its describes i cant get glue about this meaning.

does Dayli powers with properties of attack (sweeping attack for example)
conts like attack move in my hero phase and next i can only move after using it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feorh Weard
msg tools
Disabling traps question
1) Do i need place hero figure on trap when i try to disabling it or in square next to trap and if i failed/success i need to stay in that square near trap or move on trap square.

2) When i run through trap i check trap properties in destination square or in trap square than continue to move ?
(logically if i have 1 hp and there was trap heroe dies in where trap is placed )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feorh Weard
msg tools
Using threasures anywhere and anytime or it use my hero phase moves like other or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feorh Weard
msg tools
and last
Alaeros speed 6
Does it means i can travel through 12 squares during my hero phase using move-move end on edg of tile with mine take or not damage from it and start my explore phase ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Beaklini
msg tools
During your turn you can:

Move and:

a) move again
b) make an attack
c) disable a trap
d) other (depending on adventure)

Not necessarily in this order. You could perform any of those actions above and then move. Or don't move at all.

To make an attack, you must use a Power. At-Will powers can be used as many times as you like. Daily Powers can only be used once per adventure, unless you find a way to unflip the specific power card.

Utility powers are not attacks, and they do not cost an action of your turn to use it. You can move, using Daring Shout then Sweeping Attack during your turn.

Treasure itens like Potions do not cost an action to use. However, weapon-like treasures that performs an attack (such as Claws of Umber Hulk) do, as stated in the Treasure Card they work just like an an At-Will power and should be used as such. You can only use treasures during your hero phase, unless stated otherwise.

To disable a trap, you must be on the same tile as the trap. If you fail to disarm, you flip the trap square and take the damage where you stand. If you walk towards a trap. you move your figure to the trap square then unflip it. If it's a trap, you finish your movement and then take damage from the trap if there was any.

Your Speed Value determines how many squares you move. Alaeros' Speed is 6, so on his Hero Phase he can move up until 6 squares. If you double move, then you can move up until 12 squares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feorh Weard
msg tools
Thanks you alot Victor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.